Stage set for demonstrations by FabLab Manorhamilton and the Spark program plus Open Day & Awards Ceremony at Mohill Enterprise Centre, Mohill this Friday 5th Feb 10am-4pm.
From the MCT web site – www.mct.ie
Together with all the staff, board members and partners we invite you to see what the Mohill Enterprise Centre can offer you now and into the future. Come and speak to our staff regarding your training needs, meet a representative from the Leitrim Enterprise Office, see 3D printers in action, explore creativity with Leo Scarff and meet some of our former students.
Mohill Enterprise Centre Open Day – schedule of events
– Student Graduation – Class of 2015
– Presentation on what the centre is offering to businesses in 2016
– Business workshops, start your own business courses, meeting and creative spaces
– Presentation on all the upcoming computer training programmes. Meet the tutors and students
– The SPARK Project – Program review with Leo Scarff
– Fablab Demonstration – See the latest computer controlled machines such as 3D Printers and Laser Cutters, or experiment with micro-electronics